The internet has become a go-to source of information for anyone looking for answers to their questions or solutions to their health issues. That said, gastroenterologists like you who are running your respective clinics need to understand the value of using digital technology in your practice via a website. This tool is not only for showcasing the work you do but is also a way for you to touch base faster with your patients and provide them with the resources they need.
Redux Labs is a digital healthcare agency that specializes in creating internet marketing solutions. For the past 20 years, we have been building websites that are not only beautiful but functional and user-friendly, as well.
Here’s what you can expect when you enlist the help of Redux Labs for your gastroenterology website design.
- Responsive and mobile-friendly design. Usability and user experience are key factors in driving traffic and engagement to your website. A mobile-friendly website, in particular, ensures that you don’t miss out on potential patients who want to access your website on their phones or tablets. With Redux Labs, we make sure that your website can adapt well to any device and screen size.
- Customized website layout and navigation. Our team at Redux Labs are experts at creating customized website layouts that are aesthetically appealing and easy to navigate. When we build your website, we take into account what your patients will be searching for and ensure that the content is presented in a user-friendly manner.
- Eye-catching graphics and visual elements. A well-designed website can do wonders for your practice. At Redux Labs, we make use of eye-catching graphics and effective visual elements to attract potential patients who are searching for gastroenterology-related information or treatments online.
- Patient-focused content development. With the amount of information online, patients may find it difficult to distinguish between what’s accurate and relevant healthcare information and what’s not. That’s why we focus on creating content that is clear, reliable, and valuable.
- Integration of an online appointment scheduling system. An online appointment scheduling system saves time and allows the potential patient to view options from the comfort of their home. Keeping it secure also protects their privacy and their personal and medical information.
- Patient testimonials and before/after galleries. Being able to show the positive impact of your treatment on past patients is the edge you will have over your competitors. To highlight your expertise and your commitment to the well-being of your patients, we’ll incorporate their testimonials along with before-and-after photos.
- HIPAA compliance and privacy protection. It’s important for medical practices and healthcare services to provide and maintain patient confidentiality. At Redux Labs, we make sure that your website stays HIPAA compliant by securing an SSL certificate and using encryption.
- User-friendly contact forms and communication channels. Having contact forms that are easy to access allows patients to quickly reach out to you. Your gastroenterology website design will include a variety of communication channels that let you interact with patients in real time or asynchronously.
SEO SERVICES FOR GASTROENTEROLOGY
Even the most well-made websites can go unnoticed without search engine optimization (SEO). In today’s digital world, ranking high in search results increases your chances of patients immediately finding your gastroenterology practice. Here’s how we use SEO to make your website more visible.
- Website audit. At Redux Labs, we do more than just create beautiful and functional website designs for your gastroenterology practice. We also perform SEO audits to identify and fix any issues that may affect your website’s performance and ranking.
- Competitor and keyword analysis. Part of our SEO services includes comprehensive competitor and keyword research that could help you gain a big advantage over your competitors.
- On-page and off-page optimizations. As part of our SEO strategy, we use both on-page and off-page optimizations to boost visibility and traffic of your website. Our on-page optimization services involve optimizing URLs and meta tags while our off-page optimization techniques include social media marketing.
- Local search setup. Boosting your ranking locally is equally important. It allows others within the vicinity to easily see your website, leading to more traffic and conversions.
- Benchmark/performance report. Redux Labs also makes sure to track your website’s performance by comparing it alongside previous data or data from your competitors. Through this, we can evaluate the effectiveness of your current SEO strategy and identify what can be improved.
PAY PER CLICK FOR GASTROENTEROLOGY
To further increase visibility and traffic, we use pay-per-click advertising such as search ads, remarketing ads, display ads, and local service ads. This useful tool puts your gastroenterology website at the top of search engine results and brings in more potential patients.
WHY CHOOSE OUR GASTROENTEROLOGY WEBSITE DESIGN AND SEO SERVICES?
When you work with Redux Labs, you can be assured that your website will be functional, attractive, and user-friendly. With two decades of internet marketing expertise, we use our innovative tools and techniques to boost the online presence of your gastroenterology practice. At Redux Labs, we put the client first and ensure the highest quality of work.
Get started on building your online presence. Reach out to Redux Labs today.